60 cards (30 pairs) illustrated with beautiful NZ icons - hand-drawn by the Auckland based award-winning illustrator Neil Bond.
Representing both a historical and contemporary view of New Zealand and Kiwiana culture.
How the game works:
The players (2+ / age: 4-99) strive to find pairs out of a field of downward facing cards. The one who manages to collect most pairs is the winner. A fun way to train the brain and to improve recall and perception at all ages whilst teaching little Kiwis essential facts about the country they grow up in. Also a perfect souvenir for tourists that comes in a handy size.
The Great Memory Game is produced using eco-friendly and environmentally sustainable materials:
• packaged in a NZ plantation-grown pinewood box (13x19x5 cm)
• game and packaging are 100% designed and manufactured in New Zealand
• all printed surfaces are sealed with a solvent-free water-based seal
• all papers and board used are FSC certified & all board is 100% recycled
• printed with soy-based inks & glued with solvent-free water-based adhesive